jueves, agosto 22, 2013

Good night my love...These are the special moments








Tonight you served me good...You were beautiful, adorable in your submission, in your giving yourself, in your deference...These are the special moments when I feel that you are giving me everything, that you have totally submitted yourself to me. I see the open door of your soul and you let me in... You call your Master to enter and take everything...Whatever he wants...When you bloom in your femininity like the most beautiful rose...You are transformed into the pure fire of lust and desire and you feed my fire...To devour you completely...To absorb you into my being and I possess you completely...These are the special moments when you kiss my feet and my hand with adoration...When you kneel and with your eyes you scream to take you...To dominate you...To unleash the force of my desire on your body like a hungry wild beast...Like a lion when he catches gazelle and feast with her blood and flesh...When I want you more than ever and my heart burns with love like a thousand torches...So you can see me there where you are now...These are the special moments...When I love you with all my soul and heart.

Good night my Love.
   
☆     ★    ☆     ★

Esta noche tú me serviste  bien ... Tú estabas hermosa, adorable en tu sumisión, en darte a ti misma para mí, en tu deferencia ... Estos son los momentos especiales, cuando siento que tú me das todo, que estás totalmente sometida a mí. Veo la puerta abierta de tu alma y tú me dejas entrar .. Llamas a tu Amo para entrar y tomar todo ... Lo que quiere ... Cuando floreces en tu feminidad como la más hermosa rosa ... Te transformas en el puro fuego de la lujuria y el deseo y tu alimentas mi fuego ... Para devorarte por completo ... Para absorberte en mi ser y poseerte por completo ... Estos son los momentos especiales, cuando besas mis pies y mi mano con la adoración ... Cuando te arrodillas y con los ojos gritas que te lleve ... Dominarte ... Para dar rienda suelta a la fuerza de mi deseo en tu cuerpo como una fiera hambrienta ... Como un león cuando atrapa a la gacela y hace fiesta con su sangre y carne ... Cuando te quiero más que nunca y mi corazón arde con amor como un millar de antorchas ... Así  puedes verme allí donde estás ahora ...

Estos son los momentos especiales ... Cuando te amo con toda mi alma y corazón.

Buenas noches mi amor.


No hay comentarios: